BIEN VU ADVISES PUBLIC AND PRIVATE COLLECTIONS ON MODERN AND CONTEMPORARY INTERNATIONAL ART.
Bien Vu specialises in developing museum quality collections at all price points. Our expertise spans modern and contemporary art and design. The complementary experience of our principals offers clients a broad and completely impartial advice on international art. We nurture optimal relationships with galleries and artists worldwide to provide our clients access to the most sought-after, inspiring and highest-quality works.
Bien Vu operates from Melbourne to New York, Cologne to Hong Kong, Budapest to Paris. Our collection guidance arises from research and analysis of the global art market. We are driven to be exhaustive in our research and strategic in our insights. When recommending acquisitions, we offer price comparisons with other similar works either on the market or recently sold, at auction and privately. We are our client’s trusted partner in navigating, valuing and accessing art in a global market.
Bien Vu is uniquely positioned to assist clients in navigating, valuing and accessing art in a global market.
Bien Vu art advisory includes the following:
- Assessment of collections and strategic guidance on collection identity and development, short and long-term planning.
- Research and analysis of the value of art assets in a global market.
- Recommending acquisitions, negotiating and advising on the sourcing and acquisition of important artworks.
- Shipping, insurance, storage, framing, installation and conservation.
- Archiving and documentation.
- Collection-related issues of estates, asset portfolios, and family offices and foundations.
Examples of artworks recently placed by Bien Vu
La Victoire de Samothrace, 1962
Dry pigment and synthetic resin on plaster cast with metal and stone base
49.5 x 26 x 29.8 cm
Epoxy resin on canvas
150 x 300 cm
Oil on chipboard
76.2 x 80 cm
Madonna Croche, 1988
Silkscreen print on gray fabric
175.3 x 129.5 cm
Exposed Painting Blue Lake, 2015
Oil on linen
235 x 230 cm
Work No. 1895: EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT, 2014
150 x 3500 x 45mm
All images courtesy of the artists.